How do you approach updating your resume?

Tim Kozak
4 replies

Replies

Amanda Trincher
Always remember that the company first of all wants to know what exactly it will get by hiring you, and not what you want to get. It's worth keeping this in mind even when you're talking about why you want to work for the company. You can find more valuable advice on this subject on the gotresumebuilder website
Oleksandr Buratynskyi
Mostly i use linkedin CV generator. I have my own profile there and it's fairly easy to download generated .pdf Also i would recommend https://freecv.ai/ if you need more individual approach and different templates
Oleg Shumar
Last time I updated my CV was 10 years ago, in 2014. At that time, it was absolutely very detailed; it included my photos; it had very nice formatting, with a lot of styles and detailed explanations for every position, everything that I did. By the way, I found that job on the same day when I posted it, after a startup crash and a month of disorientation. The CV was so detailed and well-organized that they saw how I paid attention to details.
Oscar
Prioritize your successes. Identify your most important accomplishments and experiences that demonstrate your abilities, qualifications, and contributions. To stand out on your CV, focus on tangible accomplishments and impactful outcomes.