How did you get your first 10 paying customers?

Dhruv Bhatia
5 replies

Replies

Raul Silverstone
Legit, walked them into the ap by hand! No friends and family, rather, asked firends and family who had the problem we were trying to solve, and then contacted their contacts! How about you?
Omri Tamir
Word of mouth, for sure. Networking comes first!
Ansh Sdhana
Getting the first few customers is really not easy, you have to target a large part of the TAM with a strong campaign, and only then people will start to convert into customers. But you must also figure out a way to contact the audience who actually needs your product/service. I make use of a tool named Aeroleads that helps me gain contact details of people in my target audience and even allows me to handpick the people that I believe the people that are likely to convert into customers and form a separate list of the contact details of only those chosen contacts. It is basically just a chrome extension that works on LinkedIn. Now using LinkedIn is another great thing because people using LinkedIn are professionals who are looking for products/services that will help boost their productivity, learn skills, gain experience and boost their careers/business.