How did you discover Product Hunt?

Loane
44 replies

Replies

Carol Moh
When I started at my startup I was introduced to Product Hunt and have lead the project to launch our auto subtitle generator which is what is happening today!
Loane
@carolmoh Amazing ! congrats again you've come a long way here ! I can't wait to reach as much kitty coin and followers as you 🀩
Constantine Stan.
πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ was either twitter or reddit. How did you discover it?
Loane
@constantine_stan Im doing an internship in a startup so they told me to discover Product Hunt, i don't where they discovered it
Loane
@darrellm_dengler @raihanshezan Same omg only 1 month here but I love to open Product Hunt more than instagram or any social media 😍
Steven Wilson
My mom tell me about product hunt
Recommendations from friends, colleagues, or other professionals who are involved in the tech or startup community can lead individuals to discover Product Hunt.
Loane
@iamwilliamdavid Very interesting I guess it also depend on the country where you work, here in France Im not sure lot of people know about it πŸ€”
Loane
@willow_vaughn Great ! I will also share with people around me about Product Hunt because it's an amazing media with such a good community ! it deserves more attention
Loane
@zubair_collier it's a great social network so I'm happy to know that it has such good exposure ! You like it ?
Mansi Trivedi
Got to know about it during an internship. Hated it in the beginning cause I didn't know how to fully utilize it. Now, I love it!
Loane
@mansi_trivedi1 im exactly in the same situation. My mentor for the internship told me to use it I had to watch soooooooo many videos on YouTube to understand 🀣 And now same as you I LOVE IT ! Not haters only support we need this on all media !
Bhargav Patel
Joined a SaaS, marketing team introduced me to this amazing community to check out cool product launches.
Loane
@bhargav5394 cool ! you found these cool product launches ?
Shruti Tripathi
one of my friend told me about it...any suggestions for newbie ?πŸ‘€
Vidya Narayanan
From my network as far as I rememberπŸ˜…
Aris Nakos
Through Twitter years ago.