How did you boost your productivity lately? Share your tips and tricks.

Inderpreet Singh
17 replies
I started my task tracking using Notion, which helps me to manage the work more efficiently.

Replies

Charlie Mack
Yeah I also started task tracking with Notion. I've actually gone and implemented an entire "second brain" in Notion using Thomas Franks Ultimate Brain -
I am about a week in and it has completely changed the way I operate. A god send for someone as naturally disorganised as myself.
Carlos Virreira
Prioritise my sleep. Lift heavy weights. Keep a short, daily task list I can cross off.
Arthur Liebhardt
@carlos_virreira can only second the first two, and an additional point, deep work and smaller 2-3 hour batches and then with breaks in between. Especially when context switching.
Kavita
I've started to 'Eat the Frog' which just refers to always starting your day with the most challenging task (often what you are dreading) and completing it before doing anything else. This has forced me to stop procrastinating, and also gives me a lot of momentum for the rest of the day.
I usually use Ivy Lee Method where I plan up to 6 task per day and prioritise them by urgency 😊
Lucas almeida
Sleep + Lions mane + Task prioritise
Aida Zu
I try not to boost my productivity. I try to increase my creativity.
Mehrdad Khanzadeh
Flowtime Technique, as I found it to be the most natural way for me to focus and get the job done.
Iya Mendoza
Managing Logomakerr.ai, an AI-powered logo design maker that caters to startups and small businesses by generating logos quickly, presents challenges due to frequent issues and personal responsibilities. To boost productivity and overcome these obstacles, I employ effective strategies: First, set clear goals and prioritize tasks to maintain focus. Plan and organize your time effectively, using techniques like time blocking. Minimize distractions such as social media notifications and create a conducive work environment. Take regular breaks to refresh your mind and prevent burnout. Prioritize self-care by getting enough sleep, exercise, and eating well. Delegate tasks and collaborate with others when possible. Utilize productivity tools and automation to streamline workflows. Continuously learn and develop new skills. Reflect on your productivity strategies and make adjustments as needed.
Diana Akchurina
Doing sports, sleeping well, eating good food -- a minimum
Dianne Adlawan
Getting an 8 hour sleep, strictly resting on weekends, I treat that as my own time to catch up to whatever I want to do that I didn't manage to get done during workdays and ofcourse, spend time outside with family and friends. This is very important if you're a remote worker.