How did you begin your freelancing journey (nocode or code)?

Chirag Dodiya
5 replies
Many Indi founders including myself have turned to freelancing as a side hustle and it pays well for most skills. I've been a bubble developer for the past 4 years and have recently met any students who are willing to learn bubble as a career choice and wants to begin their freelancing journey. What are the right tips for them to begin freelancing?

Replies

Rebecca Harris
My freelancing journey kicked off with a mix of nocode and code approaches, as I leveraged visual development tools alongside my coding abilities to provide comprehensive solutions to clients.
Mark | Softr & Airtable expert
Success is simple. I wish I began sooner. Be undeniable competent at your work. Build a persoal brand arounf solving a specific problem and not necessariy around a tool. In most cases, your clients don't care about the tool. They care about the solution you offer. Build and have an update portfolio website + professional email address. Be obsessed with the process more than the outcome. Build everyday - skillset, network.
John Gonzales
To embark on my freelancing journey, I initially focused on nocode platforms, enabling me to build websites and applications using drag-and-drop interfaces, minimizing the need for extensive coding knowledge
Gloria Roberts
I started my freelancing journey with nocode tools, which allowed me to quickly create websites and digital assets without writing code.
Doris Peterson
When I first ventured into freelancing, I began with coding skills and utilized my programming expertise to offer various technical services to clients.