How did you become a good CEO ?

Artem Luko
4 replies

Replies

Sofia Murphy
Stay firm and positive in the tough times is the primary thing. Having your employees by your side can help you all the battles easily. Focus on that!
Roger Griffin
How did you become a good CEO?" is an intriguing question that invites successful CEOs to share their personal journeys, lessons learned, and key strategies that contributed to their growth and effectiveness in leading their organizations.
Atishh Amte
A great CEO is a leadership alchemist, combining strategic vision, insight, and experience. They overcome ambiguity, question conventional wisdom, and inspire others. They take a comprehensive approach to achievement, taking into account societal effects and long-term sustainability. They foster an environment of creativity and resilience while emphasizing empathy and cooperation. Finally, a successful CEO leaves a good legacy by sparking change and motivating people to attain their greatest potential.
Renat Abyasov
You can never get really good at anything. When you get good at it, you have stopped developing. As a manager, I respect my team and constantly develop myself. And as a businessman, I emphasise all the new chips for myself.