How did you acquire your biggest client or user so far?

Vlad Zivkovic
35 replies
Product Hunters share your how did you acquire your first client/user for your product!

Replies

Sushil Sharma
We got our first client as reference from a friend. After that cold emailing, inquiries on our website, Clutch and LinkedIn are the best mediums for us to acquire our clients. We got the biggest client through cold email.
Hey! The 1st clients were our own startups🥹.. but after that it was close connections. We ran a few ads on FB and youtube, got some leads initially as well. Apart from that we tried cold emailing to other startups/agencies like ourselves.
Vlad Zivkovic
@shaaay That's awesome, how you guys doing after the launch of Zapmail?
@vladimir_zivkovic Oh as you may have noticed with me not being around PH that much, 😅 been a bit hectic, pushing things around to get things moving faster. But overall its doing better, with more signups coming in.
@shaaay how did cold emailing work for you?
Mahnoor Ahmed
We used a combination of targeted marketing and word-of-mouth advertising to reach a wider audience. We also leveraged our existing network of contacts and industry connections to get our message out to potential customers.
Jane Murphy
Landed our big fish with a cold email, believe it or not. Spent a good hour crafting it - short, punchy, all value no fluff.
Atishh Amte
Whether you accept it or not, Cold DM and Cold Emails are still at the top of the list.
Nick Anisimov
Nothing special, just Google Ads
Frank Sondors
Via Slack community - $500 MRR!
Unknown User
Networking! Attending events 😅
Jay
I Snuck Into A Jake Paul/Tyrone Woodley fight to make connections, offered my services for free, and got a full time client! All from leveraging my experience in social media
Treebel S
Thank you for this post! It's a really important topic and so happy to see the community sharing their thoughts on it
Kunal Mehta
Our biggest client or user was acquired through a strategic partnership with a renowned educational institution. By showcasing the unique features and benefits of our edtech application, we demonstrated how it aligned perfectly with their educational goals and vision. This collaboration allowed us to tap into their extensive network, gaining exposure to a large user base and solidifying our position as a trusted provider in the education sector. The successful implementation of our platform and the positive feedback from this influential client further boosted our credibility and attracted more users to our application.
Matevz Baskovc
For me it was soo hard. Then i realised, my ideal client needs experts (ie. is not too big) and has funds to spend. And who are these? Well... startups that just raised millions and looking to outsource. This is why i created www.wonderleads.io, a monthly service thst sends you leads from best startups that just raised. So simple. So effective.
Mc Donald
Everyone should be careful where they invest their money. Cryptocurrency has made many rich and at the same time made so many broke and desperate. In the process of looking out for a solution to get back my stolen Cryptocurrency, I got connected to crypto recovery through a friend who knows more about him. He gave me his contact details and I got in touch with him. Immediately I had lost my 7.4BTC to a fraudulent investment platform. I am writing this testimony to advise anyone who has had a similar issue/s to open a case with crypto Recovery hacker or start an email conversation with him on (CRYPTORECOVERYHACKER @ Gmail com) for his help. I narrowly escaped what would have otherwise destroyed me financially. Few weeks after I was referred to him, he was able to get back all my stolen funds through his services. If you ever want to recover your cryptocurrency that was stolen or lost I can only recommend him because crypto recovery is reliable and trustworthy