How can you set and achieve goals while managing time?

Berk Atik
8 replies
For me, I have a giant whiteboard. It is the first thing I see when I wake up. Seeing it first thing in the morning gives me a boost of willpower to finish all my daily goals.

Replies

Wassim 🐨
You should prioritize your goals based on their importance and urgency. This will help you focus on what is most important and avoid wasting a major portion of time on less important tasks.
Anoir Houmou
Writing down your goals and having deadlines for each of them
haha.og
One thing I've learned and been practicing recently is to have one big thing I want to make sure I get done each day. Just being able to focus on the one thing every day has actually made me more productive. There's less stress, it keeps me focused, and at the end of each week it's been a very productive week! Sometimes I'll get my big thing done early in the day, and then I can spend the rest of the day tackling the smaller things.
Royce Wong
I share my goals with my founders. We run a daily stand up and use our inorbit.io tools to get the day started and focused.
Victor Zhang
Giant whiteboard! that's my idea for my product Superus: a giant whiteboard for everything (even websites)!
Ryan Tando - Dezbor.com
I've tried several methods, but setting daily goals has been the most effective. It's important to make gradual improvements rather than making sudden changes. I use the Atomic Habits method for this
Sanchi Arya
Recently, I have adopted a habit of ensuring that I complete a significant task each day, which I have learned and have been consistently applying. I use sticky notes and map my work for each day. This helps me analyze the tasks I have achieved and the pending ones.