How can you find reliable UI/UX designers to build your product?

Nicola Vargiu
25 replies

Replies

Maciej Stachowicz
For reliable i would search small digital agencies, and talk to them about houry rate / hours they can work for you per month. I mean that's how my agency is working with people who building their product. I found it perfect solution, because you know what you pay for, and on the other hand you can work in sprints, week one design, second week developmment, third testing + fixing bugs and start over.
Louis Cirignano
Upwork is a good place to start, but it all depends on how large of a lift it is. If you plan on building out an entire platform then definitely consider hiring internally even if it’s part time. I have worked with three UI/UX hires and you have to remember that they are artists, each of them have a different style that they may incorporate or suggest, so unless you have a solid understanding of what you are looking for than it’s worth extensively reviewing their portfolios to make sure you both are a good fit for each other 😊
Jane Alexander
One approach to finding qualified UI/UX designers is to look through portfolios and reviews on freelancing websites like Upwork and Fiverr. In addition, you should ask around in your industry for personal referrals, as these usually lead to trustworthy employees.
André J
Launching soon!
Founders should find PMF them selfs. Find a co-founder with some product sense. Figma aint that hard.
Sandy
@sentry_co i haven't used figma, but it's in the stack for a product i'm supporting currently. it looks intuitive.
Dale Castro
To find reliable UI/UX designers, consider exploring reputable online platforms like Dribbble, Behance, and LinkedIn, and don't forget to check their portfolios, previous work experience, and client testimonials to ensure quality and reliability.
Vimal Kutmutia
That's the biggest pain point today to find the right and suitable designer for your need. We are solving this problem at — Craftemo :: We make kick-ass website & product design. You'll never have to worry about finding or waiting on unreliable designers. A subscription based design service for startups and agencies at one flat monthly fee. Pause or Cancel anytime. Give it a scan to see if the offered benefits are suitable to you needs. You can start with your product design needs in as less as 10 mins with a director level designer having 18+ years of experience. Disclaimer: I'm the founder & designer at Craftemo.com :) Note: We are launching soon on PH. Follow me to stay tuned for promotional code specially for PH community.
James Green
I'm thrilled to explore new opportunities, and I'm seeking insights on how to discover skilled, trustworthy UI/UX designers to craft an engaging and intuitive product—let's connect and share wisdom
Muhammad Roushan
Upwork's good if you're looking to hire people.
Jake
In addition to what others have said already, try Angellist, Hired.com, Dribbble, Workingnotworking, and of course Linkedin. I wouldn't bother with fiverr, and not many designers I know use behance anymore either...
Gaurav Kumar
Hi , I am a ui ux designer . I have experience of working with 10+ teams all over the globe . I mostly work with Bootstrapped startups and design agencies . You can check my profile . I will be glad to help 🙌 https://artfinitydesign.com/
Paula Ulianiuk
Dribbble and Behance are definitely good ones. You can see the visual language that the designer uses. Like colors, typography, and imagery to convey messages and emotions.
Naresh Meetei
You can check out UnlimitedDesignz.com. It's a reliable design agency specialized in B2B SaaS.
Sandy
maybe try using ai tools to start if you are unsure about testing the waters. follow ui/ux people who are active on social media.
Surya Kazipeta
If you're just beginning, consider dedicating some time to mastering Figma and possibly exploring a nocode tool for building your landing page. This gives you a decent foundation in design. When the time comes to onboard a freelancer or hire a full-time designer, your collaborative efforts will be much better than otherwise IMO.
Praneeth Somisetty
Hey! I can do that work if you would like help on any of that!
Sophia Funes
To find reliable UI/UX designers for building your product, consider the following advice: · Experience: Look for designers with a proven track record of delivering high-quality designs and successful projects. Prioritize candidates who have relevant experience in your industry or with similar types of projects. · Portfolio: Review the designer's portfolio to assess the quality and style of their work. A strong portfolio demonstrates their skills and expertise in UI/UX design. Look for projects that align with your vision and requirements. · Guarantees: Seek out designers or design agencies that offer guarantees or assurances of satisfaction. At Aura Design, we stand behind our work with a guarantee of quality and client satisfaction, providing peace of mind throughout the design process. By prioritizing experience, reviewing portfolios, and seeking out designers who offer guarantees, you can find reliable UI/UX designers to help bring your product to life. I would also add the management of deliverables: It's crucial to have a clear understanding and alignment on deliverables. This includes specifying which screens and flows will be delivered, how they will be delivered, and the timeline for completion. Effective project management ensures transparency and helps prevent misunderstandings. Hope this helps!
2 things are important to become a great designer - 1. You know design 2. You know the tool (Figma or others) (in this sequence) To work with such designers, you either find them on gig-based marketplaces, OR you empower your existing designers (who know the tool) with resources like a professional design system (like cxful).