How can you create a personalized experience for your users?

Aaron Morris
3 replies

Replies

Abhi S
Hi Aaron While personalized experiences are important, some users prioritize having their voices heard over personalization. Therefore, it's crucial to focus on actively listening to and valuing customer feedback. This approach builds a strong user connection and ensures their input shapes our offerings effectively.
Yevhen Melnychenko
I think about two cases a) personalized pages for cohort b) personalized app in general About variant B, I think gamification of product it's a great thing for personalized your app. Each user has some activity, entertainment or desire, no matter what domain your application is in, gamification always looks attractive About variant A, we need to collect some data, it can be a default page - then check their activity, for example, one part of users used one function more, the second part of users used the second function more. For these two groups, we can create a personalized home page with various highlighted features so that we can improve their workflow in the product. This is just an example, there may be many cases and many hypotheses, but in order to create a personalized experience for customers, you must have a lot of data and an understanding of your customers. Of course, if you have enough users, it is better to use both options, then user retention will be better. But it's just my opinion.
cefin lisa
To create a personalized experience for users, implement the Ehsas program, utilizing data-driven insights and user preferences. Tailor content, recommendations, and interactions based on their behaviors, demographics, and past interactions. Continuously analyze feedback and adapt the program to ensure it evolves with user needs, fostering a unique and meaningful connection.