How can we attract potential customers to a new product?

Burcu Zeynep Konuk
8 replies
Everyone has their way, I am curious about your strategies :)

Replies

Rick Somar
influencer marketing is by far the best option
Burcu Zeynep Konuk
@henriquechappuis Although influencer marketing can be highly effective, it typically requires significant financial resources. Therefore, for startups, it may not be the most viable option as a first choice. What do you think startups should try instead of influencer marketing?
Rick Somar
@burcu_zeynep_konuk I respectfully disagree with that statement. Instead of solely relying on monetary compensation, you can connect with nano/micro creators in your niche and explore other mutually beneficial arrangements. Marketing typically requires an investment of either time or money. If you lack financial resources, then you must invest your time and effort accordingly. Consider proposing alternative options such as referral programs, affiliate links, or an opportunity for them to be interviewed. These are just a few examples of the various alternatives to paid advertising.
Burcu Zeynep Konuk
@henriquechappuis Thank you for the advice. This is a better way than just giving up on influencer marketing. Also, I agree with your statement about investing your time and effort in marketing. You should try different strategies to find what suits your product the best.
Hossein Yazdi
I have read many times from different sources indicating providing some sort of limited-time offer, or something that gets customers attracted to trying the new product soon. I hope it helps 🙂
Burcu Zeynep Konuk
@hosseinyazdi Great idea to let the customers try the product and find out what it offers. Also, there are a lot of opinions on how much the time limit should be for a free trial. Depending on the product features, it should not be more than 7 to 14 days.
Thomas
1st Partnerships 2nd Email and LinkedIn outreach 3rd Influencers