How can I grow and build an audience?

lowk
9 replies
I want to share my free & paid templates and build an audience but I don't know how to start. I want to build an audience in Product Hunt and Twitter

Replies

Hari K. Murthy
Understand whose problem your tool solves - identify the ICP Identify the channel of ICP and keep nurturing the specific market
Nico Spijker
Set up a community! Use tools like Slack, WhatsApp, Discord or even Rock where I work to bring together likeminded people. You can then interact with them on the daily and share templates, resources etc.
Dang Khanh @ WriterZen
@nicolaas_spijker Already login in Rock, I am so lucky to have found Rock community in someone discussion :) Stay awesome as always Nico
Yash
Launching soon!
Know your users -> Know where they're present -> Build initiatives to funnel these users in These initiatives could be: 1. Become an expert in the space, share your free content 2. Talk about related problems 3. Build a community yourself Before acquisition, discovery happens. You may want to build initiatives that improve your discovery. Once your discovery is aligned. It's primarily experiments to optimise conversions / improve acquisition.
Fatema Dahiwala
A few best ways to grow & build your audience: 1. Target your audience accordingly to your product. 2. Make pre-launch and post-launch promotion strategies. 3. Paid partnership through an influencer with a good number of followers 4. Do the competitor analysis 5. Create videos as visuals play a major role to attract an audience’s eye. 6. Create content where you don’t ‘tell’ them why to use it, instead you make them ‘feel’ why to use it.
Aishwarya Naudiyal
1. Analyze Social Media Channels 2. Have Clear Goals 3. Identify Your Audience 4. Create a Strong Brand Presence 5. Create Delightful Content 6. Use Hashtags Effectively 7. Link Your Website to Social Media 8. Post Consistently
Rupal Sharma
Connect with like-minded audiences by posting relevant content. You can take help by creating more discussions like these and sharing them across social media handles. I think many people can be connected with the power of social media. good luck :)
Shushant Lakhyani
Share what you do and what you're building on a daily basis and you'll build an audience
Launching soon!
1. Determine who your audience is, 2. Go to where they are, and 3. Determine what they are talking about/interested in. 4. Create a podcast/blog/youtube channel about that subject to provide your audience with the information they require (based on step 3) 5. Avoid being monotonous.