How can I ensure that my product gets featured in the initial hours of its launch?

Pallavi Ganpat Babar
14 replies
Are there specific criteria that Product Hunt checks to determine which products are featured?

Replies

Max Cameron
Split up your responsibilities so you can get maximum momentum in the first hour. One cofounder working Linkedin, another focusing on all the other channels (email, telegram, etc), and the third responding to questions and comments on Product Hunt.
Alex AI
Be fast! Really fast! Don't waste the first minutes!
we will soon share our launch experience 🙌 and shortly, engaging our product community before hand to support us in the early hours helped us alot!
Yannick
You could also reach out to the Product Hunt support team for this. I've had excellent conversations and received helpful assistance from them.
Yannick
@pallavi_ganpat_babar In my case, they responded very quickly, but I didn't reply instantly, so I probably missed the opportunity.
Deeksha Tiwari
right, we always take care of time, because it always matters
Hi! Great to connect with you! I'm Tao, cofounder and CEO behind MindOS. We're launching MindOS Memory Twin this Sunday! 🚀 I would greatly appreciate it if you could stay notified and support us on the launch day: https://producthunt.com/products.... Thank you so much! Best regards, Tao