How can AI help Small businesses & eCom brands succeed faster? Opinions / Use-cases / Wacky Ideas!

Neil Roy
6 replies
Hey PH fam, Neil this side, we're a group that's supporting Small businesses with AI & data based free products. What do you think can be the different ways in which AI can really help? Which parts do you think still need manual overrides? Looking for such insights from all of you, so that we can create more such free products like https://www.ecommerceprompts.com/

Replies

Rohit Maheswaran
An AI advertising tool for ecommerce that automatically generates video ads from Shopify product photos + PDPs. And then automatically creates variations and tests/optimizes on the fly.
Ayesha Kazi
Still looking for an AI tool that can help me make video ads easily. It's super hard to create relevant video content when you've set up an eCom business, iron man. Specially with the range of options AI offers, just wrapping my head around the possibilities is tough. Would love it if some popular templates were readily available as a solution.
Neil Roy
@ayesha_getmoda - I've seen some Midjourney inspired products like Banuba.com - but I get the gist, being able to make video ads that are catchy, yet easy to make - definitely something I'll check with the team on!
Amogh Balikai
I think AI can be incredibly useful in automating repetitive tasks, like inventory management or customer service, which can free up small business owners to focus on more important things, like growing their business. But I believe there are certain aspects of business that still require a human touch, like building relationships with customers and making strategic decisions. After all, no amount of data can replace the human intuition and empathy needed for those tasks :D The best way would be to run a poll to understand the repetitive tasks an ecommerce founder/marketer performs that are a must-do and maybe figure out how AI can take over that task.
Neil Roy
@amgxvalue 1 thing that definitely stands out, is the content engine process & automating different steps with ChatGPT for sure!