How big is your team?

Vlad Zivkovic
41 replies
Hey Product Hunters, happy Monday🚀🚀🚀! Some of us are teams of two, some have complete teams, and some are one man army! How many team members is in your team?

Replies

Jordan Ellis
1 and 1/4. I'm a one man team, but the valuable support and insight I get from my fiancé and close family are worth their weight in gold.
Gary Ramirez
Because of the varied backgrounds and expertise of our team members, we are better equipped to work together to solve problems.
Solveig R
We at Team Captize App are currently two🧑🏼‍💻👩🏼‍💻
At clustr.io we are currently 9!
Azfar Ahmed
Just me and my co-founder 2 😅
Andreas Møller
We are running a very small team, just 4 people at the moment but the output is incredible. We are live on PH today, please support https://www.producthunt.com/post...
At Zintlr, We're a lean team of 16 people. Yet, everyone has multiple responsibilities, and half of them are generalists.
Ekrem Çetinkaya
One is the way to go :))
Udayraj Parmar
we are 15 members in just one team and we have 3 teams.
Igor Lysenko
The larger the team, the more complex the structure in it, but this is not a problem if the company is growing.
yash
You can say how small it is hahah. I am solo
Richard Gao
Just 3 people. Myself and 2 co-founders
Samuel ‎Mi
We're a team of three founders, looking to stay employee-less for as long as we can do everything ourselves on top-notch level. (accounting doesn't count🥹)
Devreet
Team of 5 and slowly growing!
Mason Williams
Hey Vladmir! We are around 20 right now 🚀
Emin Taha Çelik
We are a team of 5, and working really hard to make other people's life easier. We are launching today! Waiting for your support.
Aqeel
Right now it consists of 6 highly efficient members. But planning to expand it in near future
Norman Dilthey
Indie/solopreneur right now building @DIalogAi_io