How are your 2022 goals going?

Aaron O'Leary
47 replies
It's nearing the end of 2022 (wow, time is flying!), did you set any goals, what were they and are you going to reach them? I had one goal which was to read 52 books, I did it before but I think i'll fall a bit short this year πŸ˜…

Replies

Luis Enrique Medina
Since our launch is soon, I had the goal of reaching at least 100 subs on our Ship page to get more people involved in our app, wcrd.me This is us 😎, I'm pretty confident that we will be 5 people short of 100 :)
Aaron O'Leary
@medinaluis Oh that's exciting how close is launch day?
Luis Enrique Medina
@aaronoleary I would say in a couple weeks tops πŸ™Œ. We want to interact with as many people before launch and create a following.
Chetan Natesh
Slowly but surely yes. I am close to launching my product, Rozmer. It will be a new social media platform. A bit like Medium, but with some cool new features, and more importantly with some better governance than today's platforms.
Chetan Natesh
@lauren_vanden_bosch I'm interested to know why you love medium, also just saw your website - sounds nice πŸ™Œ any particular reason you have chosen to stick to Gen Z UX?
Lauren Vanden Bosch
@chetan_natesh Medium has high quality writing. It's a good place to build up an audience as a new writer. (Not sure what you mean by Gen Z UX though?)
Chetan Natesh
@lauren_vanden_bosch Good to hear you enjoy reading, when you say quality, do you mean good quality information and interesting writing or the feeling of reading that which has not been written by trolls and narcissists. I mentioned Genz UX because I saw it on the envandenbosch website.
Jerryton Surya
I've successfully completed all my goals
Dan Borel
@aaronoleary Wow, this is the result, I managed to read only 20 books. Do you have enough time to sleep? My main goal hasn't been achieved yet, I want to reach the B2 level in German, I am still approaching B1πŸ˜₯
Aaron O'Leary
@danone I have a pretty simple rule for reading and its to keep it to sub 300 page books, reading about an hour~ish a day a gets me there in a week but 52 was tough, i'll hit in the high 30s this year.
Aaron O'Leary
@danone Is B1 and B2 a grade in learning the language?
Reda Boubk
how it's feel reading 53 books because i read like 5 :,(
Aaron O'Leary
@reda_boubk All about forming a habit and i keep them below 300 pages for speed, but Im not gonna make my target this year!
Elina R
Unfortunately, I didn't fulfill my goals. But I have a couple more months to do it.
Valeriy Zagrebin
I want to learn Unity and create toys, I have already bought courses
Anastasiia K
2022 has shown me that setting goals for the year is a bit overoptimistic activity, yet I do have one thing that I manage to accomplish and that is finding the work that makes me motivated to wake up in the morning and actually enjoy doing it :)
Murali Gottumukkala
We are still working on it...Goal is set for December
Irina Haupt
Oh gosh, my work is all about setting goals (https://collato.com/), so I can't handle any more of that in my free time :D
Maksym Astakhov
I had a list of 12 goals to do in 2022. I've done only 2 (quit my previous job, married). The other 10 were canceled, thx to russian war. Almost every day sitting in the basement with electricity problems. russia is a terrorist state!
Min Yeap Chan
Continually Learn. Keep a Daily Journal or Gratitude Log. Respond Don't React. Set Process Goals for Creativity.
Launching soon!
We decided on some goals for our product, and so far, everything is on track.
Jane Makarevich
Hope to reach at least 70% of them. But after the unpredictability that came to our lives after 2020, I prefer not to have too many goals, only a common path and view. It helps me to be calmer in case something goes off the track :) Anyway the main goal is to launch my product for women's anxiety relief and I hope I'll do it next month already!
Nayab Aman
We are about to launch our retention and growth application. Our goal is to maximize our outreach as well as the customer base.
Enon
Cases help to provide strength to your device and protect the holes of the jack and other functions from dust and dirt so that it could last for a long duration of time without compromising performance. ipad case
Luis Myers
I have successfully completed all my goals for 2022 and I am looking forward to 2023 for my new goals
Lauren Vanden Bosch
I completed a little over half of my goals; however, I've changed since the beginning of the year so my goals have changed as well, which means I'm not too bothered with not completing a few of them. My original goal was to read 50 books and I've read 41 so far. I want to get to at least 45 by the end of the year.
Arpan
Achieved some, working on others. Hopefully will end 2022 on a good note :)
Buse Başar
I have achieved a lot of my goals, now it remains only to improve my goals.