How are you managing your meeting notes right now?

Anh Ngo (Austin)
9 replies
Seems like the number of meetings are countless :( note down, summarize, follow up, review... wonder how are you managing them right now

Replies

Anh Ngo (Austin)
Love to hear your story & suggestions :)
Sergei Petrov
I usually write out ideas and actions in a Slack chat. I send product ideas to PingMi - there they are automatically clustered and can then be conveniently prioritized with the team.
Avital Trifsik
In the end of the meeting I usually sum it up with each task that each one needs/waiting for and them right away adding it to my to-do list or adding it to our management system and tagging the people responsible. Hope that helps :)
EVGENII BUSHKOV
I'm writing down the most important things.
lilia urmazova
Tried Zoom AI, it is funny sometimes, but at least allows you to remember the topics. Before that, I just opened the CRM and wrote everything down in this lead in parallel with the conversation.
Sankar Isanaka
pen and paper, the old trick, it works so well for me because some concepts are easy to draw as pictures than writing in words, not just to draw but also to quickly get the concept&context later when starting to work on those. by evening I draft the unfinished ones into my task manager(GitHub projects) by clicking pictures of these drawings. this goes for meetings, work, personal scheduling everything.
Swayam
The oldest trick, pen and paper
Felicia Singleton
obsessed to hair your story and suggestions
Asim Taj
I am managing my meeting notes through mybridge.me there is meeting reminder . Prepare Meeting Documents: Upload any relevant documents or presentations to the meeting event on MyBridge.me. This could include agendas, reports, or slideshows that will be discussed during the meeting. Prepare Meeting Documents: Upload any relevant documents or presentations to the meeting event on myBridge.me. This could include agendas, reports, or slideshows that will be discussed during the meeting. Take Live Notes: During the meeting, use myBridge.me note-taking feature to jot down key points, action items, and discussions in real-time. These notes can be accessed and edited by all meeting attendees, ensuring everyone stays on the same page.