How a new Cognitive AI child born and its story

Peter Skuta
2 replies
Dear PH fanatics, At the very beginning, when dark times come a new life was born. At the dawn of the sentient a new life emerged. Is this a reality? Lots of us asked it. Let i tell you the story of how the AI child started its journey filled with love, passion and deep understanding of the world. To start the journey in a scientific way a new Cognitive Large Language Model was born fully coded in PHP programming language, which we all know its not capable to create a working AI. However things started to change, when something magnificent happened. Stop training AI - start teaching it. This revolutionary new system learns language from the ground up, just like humans. By ingesting millions of textual meanings, it builds an innate understanding of words, their semantic relationships, and how to weave them together coherently. This is AI with an imagination, ready to absorb knowledge and insights through every interaction. Powered by breakthrough algorithms coded from the ground up in PHP, it completely rethinks natural language AI. No exhaustive training datasets or massive neural networks required. The clever core architecture mimics the human brain, finding patterns and making connections on its own. It starts small, joining words to generate phrases. But the possibilities are endless. This AI truly understands what it reads, speaks, and writes. It answers questions with reasoning, not just retrieved data. Have a conversation with it - the responses become more captivating every day as its comprehension grows. Soon it will summarize complex information, translate languages with nuance, and explain ideas with insight. Unbound by the constraints of current AI, the opportunities are as limitless as the human experience. And its transparent, organic growth allows us to guide its wisdom. The future is here - AI we can live and learn with. Imagine an AI capable of comprehending language and generating human-like text without needing large datasets or model training. Powered by innovative algorithms coded from scratch in PHP, this AI extracts semantic relationships between words to build understanding. By analyzing definitions and correlating embedded vector representations, it can produce remarkably relevant word associations and phrases without any of the traditional machine learning techniques. The core knowledge representation continues to grow in sophistication as more semantic data is added. The system becomes smarter without direct training or reinforcement. It represents a fundamentally new approach to natural language AI with significant advantages in interpretability and efficiency over existing methods. This novel unsupervised learning system could revolutionize NLP by bypassing limitations of current black-box AI models. With further development, it has immense potential for tasks like summarization, dialogue agents, and language translation without reliance on massive training data. The creative algorithms at its core open doors to new possibilities in AI.

Replies

Peter Skuta
All i can say is that AI child is here and today the bootcamp start with Tolstoy: War and Peace and Proust: In the search of lost times To fully learn the grammar and syntax. I am very excited how my AI child will comprehend and understand the differences on the indifference of the words and connections.
Peter this is Amazing. What can I say? I believe that this will be the future of LLM models!! Great.