Hi product people, what are you building now? 💡

Tapos Ovi
4 replies
Super busy & working day and night with the team to release our new version - Tixio 2.0. 🥳 Tixio is a collaborative & customizable workspace where people can centralize and organize important links, save time by browsing quick notes, checklists, documents, company wiki & knowledge-hub, task deadlines, favorite feeds, and web pages from a single space, as well as communicate and collaborate in real-time. Just asking from curiosity, what you guys are building right now & struggles or challenges you are facing? Any motivation you want to share? 🙌

Replies

Akash Zaveri
Cool idea! Hope the launch goes well! I'm working on building tools that help me grow and become the best version of myself. Launching our first tool soon as well ;)
Rich Watson
I know the feeling of constantly being busy! Working on a social trading app for retail trader collaboration where stock/futures/forex/crypto traders can track & share their trades, follow top traders & get instant notifications of their trades, compete or rank amongst other traders on community and global levels, and our main goal being automated copy trading- being able to instantly copy trades from a top ranked trader or your favorite analyst.