πŸ‘‹ Hi PH community! I'd love your feedback!

Barrie Farivar
2 replies
Hi everyone, my name is Barrie and I am the Founder of leaf. I live in Santa Monica, California with my husband and two children. I am excited to share leaf with this community not only for feedback, but also because the product has brought my family so much joy and I hope it will do the same for you. leaf is an app that makes it incredibly easy to capture authentic moments and share them with ease. It was intentionally designed to focus on audio because we believe audio is the most authentic and unobtrusive way to record a moment or story – it’s hard to be your true self when a phone or camera is pointed at you! My family uses it to record fun moments with our kids (singing songs, telling stories about school), our parents/grandparents sharing our family history, and to store precious recordings we've received over time (voicemails, WhatsApp voice messages). All recordings are encrypted and safely stored with cloud-based storage. I'd love feedback from this community on how you use / intend to use leaf to ensure we have the right features in place to enable these use cases. Appreciate you checking it out at www.sharewithleaf.com -- thanks in advance for your feedback!

Replies

Lulu
hi there! welcome to community