Hi PH community, how do you maintain work-life balance?

Tapos Ovi
9 replies

Replies

Dennis Isaac
It's really tough specially with the working from home thing. I have to set an alarm and consciously make the decision to get away from my computer. It might sound silly by dressing up before I start working (even though I'm at home) helped me train my brain :P Working in your pyjamas was fun at first but it soon became an issue.
Tapos Ovi
@dennis_isaac1 Totally agreed. Well-dressing up can change your mood and increase work efficiency. Experienced it several times.
Raphael S.
Planning ahead, and always trying to complete objectives on time
frank nipoz
Maintaining a work-life balance can be a challenge for many of us. Here are some tips that might help: Set clear boundaries between work and personal time, such as scheduling dedicated time for family, hobbies, and self-care. Prioritize tasks and make sure to only focus on what is most important. Learn to say no to commitments that do not align with your priorities. Make time for physical activity and exercise to relieve stress and increase productivity And for your garage door opener, for your regular Maintenance Windsor opener can go a long way in ensuring it continues to work smoothly and efficiently. This can include cleaning the opener and tracks, lubricating the moving parts, and checking the springs and cables for wear and tear. By keeping up with routine maintenance, you can help avoid bigger problems and costly repairs down the line.
Den Benny
Yes, and I suggest they dress here https://goodstyle.tech/
David
Hello PH community! Maintaining work-life balance is indeed a crucial aspect of our well-being and overall happiness. It's great that you're seeking input from the community on this topic. While everyone's approach may differ, I'd be happy to share some general tips that can help achieve a better work-life balance. Firstly, setting clear boundaries between work and personal life is essential. Establishing designated work hours and creating a dedicated workspace can help create a separation between work and leisure time. Prioritizing self-care activities, such as exercise, hobbies, and spending time with loved ones, is also crucial for maintaining balance. Another useful strategy is to practice effective time management. This involves prioritizing tasks, delegating when possible, and avoiding multitasking. By setting realistic goals and managing your time effectively, you can avoid feeling overwhelmed and create space for personal activities. Additionally, learning how to say no and setting realistic expectations is important. It's okay to decline additional work or commitments that may jeopardize your work-life balance. Communicate your boundaries and limitations clearly to your colleagues, friends, and family members. Remember, work-life balance is a continuous process that requires adjustments and flexibility. What works for one person may not work for another, so it's important to find a balance that aligns with your personal values and priorities. I encourage you to explore different strategies and perspectives shared by the PH community to discover what works best for you.