Hi I'm Amine and I'm building a YouTube-related app. AMA!

Amine Aouragh
3 replies

Replies

Theressa Torres
Hi! How do you plan to market and promote your app, and what is your target audience?
Amine Aouragh
@thess_torress Hi Theressa, my app is for YouTube viewers for now who want to have a better and more comfortable YouTube user experience without all the fluff and the content loop the algo can get thel stuck in. They will only watch and see what they want. My plan to market it and promote it is to use Twitter and Reddit mainly to get the word spread about it and get traffic to give it a try and get feedback from them.
Tomas Papazian
Hi Amine, have you already launched the app? If I were you I would analyze the case of @Unhook (a Google extension to block what the algorithm recommends you). I think that you might get inspiration from what distribution channels they had success on. Also, I would like to ask you if you think that your app might be a high-intent or low-intent product and how are you planning to take profits from it? Hope I could provide some value for you. Would love to connect and share some more detailed ideas. Have a great day