Hey! Any pro tips to kickstart the week with boundless enthusiasm and conquer those Monday blues?

Vaishali Rastogi
10 replies
Man, coffee ain't doing the trick for me anymore! ☕🍵🥲

Replies

Shailendra Singh
This might help [1] Break the week into 2 mini weeks; Monday to Wednesday and then Thursday to Friday (Saturday if weekends are working too) Breaking the week normalises the mental effort into 2 smaller weeks of 2/3 days. This way you can plan the tasks for only the next 2/3 days which would be smaller and more achievable. [2] Reserve one of on the 2 weeks for big picture strategic goals (for the whole week / month / quarter) and the other mostly as a sprint. So the mental load of planning is reduced to a single week, the other week is mostly to complete the tasks. Hope this helps! @vaishali_rastogi
I try to listen to my favourite playlist or a good podcast on my way to work, and once I'm there I prepare my schedule for the whole week so I can have a clear look at the things I have to do.
Emma
I end every Friday with a review of my week, what I've achieved and what I need to do next week. Starting Monday looking at last weeks achievements helps!
Vlad Zivkovic
Let's put it this way, every day is Monday :)
Nacho Franchini
A power run is always useful for a guy like me...