Here's what you might have missed last week on Discussions

Aaron O'Leary
9 replies
Hey all! Hope your Monday is going well and you're on your way to hitting those goals, whatever they may be šŸ’Ŗ Last week was a blast on discussions with some amazing questions, answers, and of course learnings. Here's what you may have missed: šŸ“Š Sveta shared a go to market strategy that helped launch 4 products šŸ™‹ā€ā™€ļø Oksana asked: what are the highest converting lead magnets? There were some surprising answers! šŸ¦ Berkay asked: How do you manage your twitter to grow your community as a founder?. What were some of your favorite discussions and learnings from last week? šŸ§

Replies

Grace Bulman
Hey Aaron, thanks for sharing! One of the most helpful discussions I saw last week was this one, Sveta shared marketing tips for new startups and her tips were very helpful! https://www.producthunt.com/disc...
Shail Silver
@grace_bulman We missed last week, just launched today and are trending on the home page, check us out!
Shail Silver
We missed last week but we just launched today and are trending on the home page, check us out!
Daniel Engels
Thank you for the recap!
Abid Unnisa
I in fact missed logging in last week. This is a good way to sum up! Thanks
zoano zozo
Thanks for sharing. Now I have time to read them. Besides, you can also participate: lol beans
Edwward Liie
Yes we missed these last week...thanks for your information. We offers the Best Trading Platforms in Europe.