Here are 22 things I learned in 22 years🌱

Marina Đurić
33 replies
1. Learn to take breaks 2. Take time for yourself 3. Be open to helping others 4. Invest in self-development 5. Buy experiences, not things 6. Ask for help when you need it 7. Appreciate others around you 8. Better try than regret not trying 9. Always be kind and understanding 10. Invest in friendships and relationships 11. Travel and meet new cultures and people 12. Learn a language and expand your perspective 13. Time won't go anywhere, so enjoy every moment 14. Play some sport as it will teach you many valuable lessons 15. Make an effort to make the balance between work and life 16. Focus on the friends and people who support and lift you up 17. Don't let people's negative energy or opinions bring you down 18. Try out some jobs like a barista to learn how to work with people 19. Practice being patient and working hard until you can work smart 20. Most of the things you're worrying about are not worth the stress 21. Your diploma won't get you far if you don't know how to do things 22. Volunteering and being part of organizations is excellent for learning new soft and hard skills What was your central learning, or what would you say to your younger self?

Replies

Rumi Uttam
great points, Marina!
Suvojit Manna
Great points ! Biggest challenge is when it comes to embrace this in my life. But with little mindfulness it can be achieved slowly !
Sandra Idjoski
Great points Marina! I would probably add - Just because it's uncomfortable, doesn't mean you should give up. That's when the biggest growth happens.
Maya Ben Zid
I love your points, especially that of enjoying the present rather than trying to cram more work in even at the expense of mental health and stability. I feel like this idea doesn't get a ton of spotlight. Also, I loved to see you advocate for asking others to help - it's a humbling experience but helps deal with bottlenecks a ton faster. You covered a lot but I'd mention focusing on your physical health - medical check-ups, nutrition, and sleep. Thanks for putting this thought-out list together.
Marina Đurić
@maya_ovice physical health is something that gets the least attention and much ignorance when it should be one of the top priorities! I love your thoughts thank you for the addition. 😄
Launching soon!
It is so profound that you have learned all these lessons in 22 years, whereas some cannot even learn half of this in their whole life.
Gurpinder Singh
That's really helpful and relatable🙋‍♂️
Marina Đurić
@gurpinder_singh I'm glad to be of help and at the end of the day we're all in the same boat for most things! 🙌🏽
Segun Ketiku
This is so apt Marina, every point is absolutely true, but my top is 7-11.
Pro Tracking Hub

Hi there it is helpful for the courier tracking website I am working on a website name is pro tracking it will help me with it
Edit any of the two areas and see the other changing in real time. 

Sakshi Gahlawat
This looks great Marina!
Bhavna Singh
Thank you @Marina the points mentioned by you are very great and it brings in the experience of many years on top of it which add much value. I though have one point which I will like to tell my younger self is this ''coming out of the comfort zone''.
Sergul Sungur
I'm totally agree with you. The most important thing I've learned in my whole life is that no one can buy the time, so every moment in your life is so valuable.
Bloggerist kun
Good advice. I try to use them, but it doesn't always work.
Marina Đurić
@bloggerist_kun that's life and that's okay, I still stress about stupid things and don't prioritise breaks and many other things it depends.
hafiz tracking

Hi there it is helpful for the courier tracking website I am working on a website name is delhivery tracking it will help me with it
Edit any of the two areas and see the other changing in real time. 

drew kart
Mine new experience was use dildos. Dildos come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. You can get a big dildo, a mini dildo, a metal or glass dildo, a textured dildo, or even a curved dildo to directly target the g-spot. While many females enjoy dildos for vaginal penetration and g-spot stimulation, you can also get an anal dildo to penetrate the booty and stimulate the nerve endings there. Diversity of such stuff I used to watch on https://joynights.org/best-sex-m...
M&P Tracking
Thanks for sharing valuable information. It's a very helpful article. M&P Tracking
Colleen Camacho
Hi there it is helpful for the courier tracking website I am working on a website name is penta express tracking online it will help me with it.Edit any of the two areas and see the other changing in real time.