Help me choose the logo...

Farid Sukurov
18 replies
We are launching soon, last week I had a hard time choosing the right logo. To give you context, the logo is for "Beep" - a chrome extension that lets you easily create comments and tag people anywhere on any page. Brand attributes: "messaging, fast, simple"

Replies

Harry
I find 3rd one much unique
Nathan Kridler
Voted. I like the 1st one. Modern and clean. The ones with lightning bolts remind me of something to do with batteries.
Philip Snyder
Current user of your beta, I voted
Krishna Kumar
Voted for option1.
Henrique
Voted for option 4. Visually I really like the last one, but it sort of looks like people hugging, which I guess doesn't apply too much to your use case.
Farid Sukurov
@apuraditos lol, yeah, two people hugging is not really what I want, I thought it is just letter B with a smile :D
Software Guy (Aarvy)
I like the 3rd one, it;s kindaa unique.💯
Rich Watson
funny to see the results after i voted where 6 others chose the same lol. i actually liked the top one, but 2nd to last is great
Farid Sukurov
@richw I had the same reaction, I chose 2nd to last as my favorite, but for some reason thought people will choose N4... Glad to see I made the right choice :D
Alessandra Mikail
I agree that the 4th one might be a bit too "startupy" but I do think that there is a good colour and shape balance without overwhelming the consumer and still looking clean
Jack Henry
Wow! All of these logos are awesome, but I voted for the first one. By the way, can you create a logo for my website (https://arganianaturalhealthclin...)?
Shon Paunan
Voted, I like Funkiness