Help a founder launching next week with your #1 suggestion

Darwin Binesh
14 replies
I'd love your suggestions. I really appreciate any help you can provide! The product is thelevelups.com - modern business news for the future business leader in a free daily newsletter. People like it because it's a concise, easy-to-read, and deep analysis of big moves made by major companies. I often say it's in plain-Jane English or told by: "your friend sharing a business story, not your professor running a lecture." But I've never launched on Product Hunt before, so I would love your suggestions! Thanks again!!

Replies

MyFordBenefits Login
Nice and amazing post this one is, thanks for sharing. Novitasphere
Rich Watson
i took some time to read up on how makers or the community thinks the algorithm works for ranking products- worth the read
Darwin Binesh
@richw thanks!! Any article in particular?
Shail Silver
ParagraphAI just launched today and were trending on the home page! Check it out and follow along for some ideas :)
Shail Silver
@darwin_binesh get active early, even tonight, launch at 12:01 PST and get as many votes early so you’re higher throughout the day. And post on PH message boards etc. Pro tip: try using ParagraphAI to respond to more comments and forum posts.
Oscar Wehbe
Have a pre-prepared FAQ that you can use to reply to comments with on the day. It saves a lot of time.
login saga
thanks!! Any article in particular? krowd darden login