Hello Product Hunt Community! 🚀

Haluk Can Hür
43 replies
Hey, I'm Haluk, and I'm thrilled to be here among so many talented and innovative individuals! A bit about me: I am a serial entrepreneur, an angel investor, and a keynote speaker. Now, I'm excited to step into the world of B2B SaaS startups with Huudle.io, an Asynchronous Video Communication Platform. Huudle is to transform collaborations, making them more flexible, productive, and efficient. Our initial ICP and first use-case is Digital Agencies. I'm here to learn, share, and connect with all of you amazing folks. I'd love to hear your thoughts, feedback, or questions about async video based communication/collaboration?

Replies

Hello Haluk, welcome to the club :) feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn as well! https://www.linkedin.com/in/canb...
Semyon Fridman
Welcome to the community, Haluk! Excited about Huudle.io – it's a timely innovation for digital agencies. Curious about its integration with project management tools. Best of luck!
Haluk Can Hür
@remilittle already integrated with jira and the project management tools are on the process :) Would love to hear your feedback when you use huudle 🙏
Mansi Trivedi
Hello!! Welcome, to the crazy awesome place of PH!
Outlivo
Hi Haluk! Nice to meet you here ^^
Arz
Hey Haluk 👋 Love the idea of huudle!
Neel Patel
@haluk_can_hur Good to see you! I hope you are not overwhelmed by things happening here. Happy to help if you need :)
Musa Fischer
Check out our product.
Julie Say
Hi there! Greetings from Product hunt, the insanely great place!
Welcome to the community Haluk. Great reason to be here!
Hey Haluk! Welcome to the PH community! Great to have you here :)