Hello PH Community, Today we are launching Noice - Free illustrations

Harsh Maheshwari
70 replies
11,876+ Free icons, illustrations, Clipart, Vector SVG, and 3D assets for your designs, UI, and social media are available to download in PNG, and SVG for free. With Noice - Where art inspires brilliance! If you loved it, Show your support - https://www.producthunt.com/post... šŸŒˆ Why You'll Love Noice: šŸŒˆ 1. Quality: The assets are top-notch, ensuring your projects shine professionally and creatively. 2. Variety: With a vast array of assets to choose from, you'll never run out of inspiration. 3. SVGs Galore: Vector SVGs ensure your designs look sharp on any screen, big or small. 4. User-Friendly: Noice's website is designed with users in mind, making it easy to find and download the assets you need. 5. It's FREE: Yes, you read that right! Noice believes in making creativity accessible to all, so everything is available for free. Check us here - https://www.creatosaurus.io/apps...

Replies

Malav Warke
Christmas elements and illustrations pack who be great to have, btw great launch, upvoted, Noice!!!
Harsh Maheshwari
@malavwarke We already have Christmas icons and illustrations, Let us know if you need anything specific.
Prem Saini
Good luck on the launch!
Komal Gupta
This is going to be really wonderful šŸ™ŒšŸ»šŸ’„ Stay tuned guyss!!
Steve Lou
Congrats on your launch! Upvoted!
Harsh Maheshwari
@steve_lourdessamy thank you for cheering us, Did you get time to check out the icons? We would love to hear your feedback.
Relja Denic
Congrats and good luck!
Harsh Maheshwari
@relja_denic Thank you so much brother for supporting us, Also congratulations on your upcoming launch.
Yavuz Tunc Emran
Congrats! Upvoted, All the best!!
Ben H
Awesome! Will check these out. We frequently need illustrations at saaspack.co, so this is great.
Harsh Maheshwari
@ben_h123 Sure Ben do use it also if you need anything specific let us know we can curate that for you.
Saurabh Sonde
Need more new year illustration
Mayur gaikwad
I found some awesome icons!
Vishal Purane
All icons, svg, illustrations are good but I want diwali illustrations
Harsh Maheshwari
@vishal_purane Sure I will ask my team to do the same though we have a few illustrations already preset. You can reach out to our contact page if you need more specific illustrations.
Steven odell
need more 3d icons
Vishal Purane
All icons, illustrations, svg are good but I want diwali illustrations.
Harsh Maheshwari
@vishal_purane Sure I will ask my team to do the same though we have a few illustrations already preset. You can reach out to our contact page if you need more specific illustrations.
Jake Harrison
Congrats, hope you can get good results
Harsh Maheshwari
@drewsalesplaybookbuilder šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I love this reaction, If you loved it then please share it with your community. Thank you
Mick Essex
Congrats on the launch! Happy to support and use Noice! We are also launching today šŸš€ https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Neha Sharma
Supported, all the best :)