Hello friends πŸ‘‹

Bilal
8 replies
My name is Bilal, and I am a new member of the ProductHunt community. I work as a Ruby developer in Germany, but that is only half the story. My first launched app was Alexandrya (not a typo, alexandrya.net was available at the time), where I learned how not to work on a side project. A few days ago, I started to work on my other project, called Librocaps. To avoid repeating the same mistake, I decided to build this one from day one publicly. After spending a few hours on the MVP landing page, I published it, and now I am figuring out how to bring traffic to the page. That is how I learned about the ProductHunt community, and I am happy to meet more people like myself. Aside from coding, I like to travel, read, learn, and, most importantly, enjoy life - whatever happens.

Replies

Dmytro Chernenko
Wish you good luck Bilal! Can you elaborate more about your projects?
Bilal
@dimce Thank you Dmytro πŸ™ Alexandrya is imagined as a place to save books from their library and easily share the list of books, make notes, and indicate who borrowed the book. Librocaps is again a project related to the books. This time, I want to help people to decide if purchasing a book is worth it. Users will type in a book title and get key ideas from the book.
Dmytro Chernenko
@bilalo very interesting! Your projects made me think if I can describe a book with a very few words. And if my friend could guess what book I am reading now. To make it possible you need to provide genre… and at least three words that will give a hint.