Hello everyone! I'm new. 2 day streak going for 200!

David Baker
13 replies
Hello everyone! I am new to the world of Product Hunt but I am an avid SaaS builder and am going to launching my first product here hopefully by the end of this week! I am super excited. Looking to connect with others. I want to take my 2 day streak and make it 200+! Come say hi!

Replies

Julia Engelsmann
Welcome David!
David Baker
Thank you! Look forward to being here!
Michael Shver
Welcome to Product Hunt! What are you planning to launch?
David Baker
@michaelshver Hello, thanks! I built an automatic lead-generating system for businesses. I wanted to streamline adding a support system for businesses and make something very easy to use! I am just getting the listing finished as we speak and trying to maximize my chances of it being successful!
Michael Shver
@cheekyprogrammer sounds like a great idea! 🔥 Lead generation is certainly a headache for many of us!
David Baker
@michaelshver I think so! and GOOD lead generation too! I am just getting a demo video recorded today and should hopefully have a listing ready to go on here! I'm excited!
Kim Hallberg
Welcome to PH! 👋 Congratulations on your 2 day streak, it's only the beginning. Found any interesting products so far? 😀
David Baker
@thinkverse Thanks! I will be at 200 in no time! I have been spending all day trying to get my product ready so I haven't had a chance to look at anything else yet.. but i will!
Kim Hallberg
@cheekyprogrammer that's OK, you'll have plenty of time to browse around while getting your streak to 200. 👍 If you're planning to launch I'd recommend reading the (launch guide) for some really good tips.
Asmitha Rathis
Welcome! I joined recently, I have a 10 day streak so far.
David Baker
@asmitha_rathis1 Hello! yay for streaks lol ill be at 4 soon :D
David Baker
I am now on day 3! :D Good morning everyone! I am probably going to launch next week! I just have a demo video to record then im pretty much ready to go! yay!
Lacy McDowell
@cheekyprogrammer Welcome and good luck on the launch!