Hello all, quick question - sorry I'm new here. Are crypto trading related products allowed?

Jonathan Schwalie
7 replies
It's an automated crypto trading robot. About to launch, was wondering I could post here for the community to see?

Replies

Oliyan Sacigyan
Hey Jonathan, I'm gearing up to dive into crypto trading soon, but before I take the plunge, I'm on the hunt for a Binance Futures Referral Code to kickstart my journey. Do any of you happen to have one handy, or perhaps know a reliable source where I can snag one?
Philip Dam
I believe so!
Rich Watson
so long as it's legit. and if your looking to launch, i would suggest checking out some launch guides.
Jonathan Schwalie
Okay wow, best confirmation ever. How do I be friends with you guys? I need Reddit in my life :) Also, go check out my launch on Producthunt in a few days! #BlackFriday
Certy Jameson
Cryptocurrency has captured many minds already and you should try to tackle this topic already too. Now there are games that are related to cryptocurrency and many other entertainment https://cryptopotato.com/chainer... . I think you really have a lot of options and this place is just one of those. It would be great to chat with you about how you will climb the crypt!