Heepsy 3.0 is going live tomorrow! Any tips to keep my sanity intact during the frenzy? πŸ˜„πŸš€

Olatz Urrutia
36 replies
Brace yourselves because Heepsy 3.0 is about to unleash its awesomeness upon the world tomorrow! πŸŽ‰πŸŒ https://www.producthunt.com/post... Picture this: a team of caffeinated geniuses (not myself I don't do coffe, I know, sorry!), have been tirelessly crafting Heepsy's latest version. They've thrown in more features than you can count on your fingers, and even your toes! 🀯 So, let's have some fun while we anxiously await the big day! Share your humor, your wit, and any survival strategies you've got up your sleeves. We're all in this together, and laughter is the best remedy for pre-launch jitters, right? πŸš€πŸ’« Get ready, spread the word, and let's make Heepsy 3.0 the talk of the town! Tomorrow, we'll celebrate like there's no tomorrow (pun intended). PS: Keep calm and Heepsy on! πŸ˜‰πŸ’ͺ

Replies

Eileen Simons
There is just one way for this exciting moments. The 3 Cs rule: - Caffeinate like a champ β˜• - Crazy dance breaks to shake off the stress πŸ’ƒ - Chocolate (lots of it!) to keep your spirits high 🍫!
Olatz Urrutia
@eileen_simons hahahahaha awesome! I am not into the first one cause I don't do coffee at all and also I kind of don't need more energy, but I will make sure to share the tips with my team! 2nd and 3rd I will make 100% sure to follow them (3rd one specially 🀣)
David Hayes
Go out and do some exercise. Good luck tomorrow!
Allison Ly
All the best Olatz! We're also launching this week, hope to have your support! (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
Javier Marco
All the best Olatz!
Olatz Urrutia
@marcojavier Thanks so much! I'd love if you can check it out and support us if you feel like doing so :)
Mansi Trivedi
All the best mate!! πŸŽ‰πŸ˜ŠπŸš€
Nirnimes
All the best! @olatz_urrutia I think lots of coffee, and even more trust in your hard work will go a long way!
yash
All the best for your launch
Zuri MartΓ­n
Keep calm and Heepsy on!! Love it! Today is the day, go team!!
Bhanu Gogia
Just keep it simple, just believe in the power of your product!
Olatz Urrutia
@bhanu_gogia4 Thanks so much! I hope I can count with your support and feedback if you have time to check it out :)
Samyak Jain
@olatz_urrutia interesting product. We might be needing it for us soon. Great to know
Ainara MartΓ­n
Just checked the product and looks great! Will consider giving it a try
Jordie White
Hope it goes well!!
Kunal Mehta
Stay focused, delegate tasks, and maintain open communication with the team. Take breaks when needed and remember to celebrate the milestones. Trust the preparation and have confidence in the team's abilities. Embrace the excitement and be ready to adapt quickly. You got this! Good luck with the launch!