Have you used ChatGPT to publish live content yet?

Sandeep Bansal
17 replies
In the last 10 days, ChatGPT has become all the rage on TikTok, every second video is about how to use ChatGPT for anything you can think of. I looked at some experiments on the marketing copy for landing pages and ads, and when pitted head to head against human copy, it lost by a wide enough margin. The CTR we saw on AI-generated headlines was almost 9X more than that on human-written headlines Have you tested publishing any live contet yet?

Replies

Nik McFly
"The CTR we saw on AI-generated headlines was almost 9X more than that on human-written headlines" Interesting stats! Could you share this use case in detail? And yes, I have used it a lot.
Lena Dorogenskaya
We created the entire feature announcement with GPT, https://unschooler.me/tutorials/.... It is worth saying the GPT itself was our feature :)
Nelli  Orlova
I've spent a couple of sleepless nights playing with it. Fascinating how it evolved within just a few years! But never used it for a live copy yet... need to try probably, thanks for the hint!
Rebecca Tany
I think it definitely helps improve human writing, but it can't replace human.
Sandeep Bansal
@rebeccatany Agree, but even if it can augment human capabilities by a fraction, it will create a significant reduction in production lead times for most content work
Philip Snyder
Yes, I have tested publishing live content with ChatGPT and have seen great results. It's a great tool for creating content quickly and easily.
Sandeep Bansal
@philipsnyder What kind of content have you published? I tried developing a tutorial content, outlines were good, but then I have to create course material myself
EJGY
I tried using it to create RAP songs. It sucks but definitely it gave a lot of starting ideas.
Sandeep Bansal
@ejgy That's interesting. I've been using it to write a book on AI in business, while the content is shallow, I agree with your point of view - there's a lot of good starting points there.
EJGY
@sandeep_bansal right, I think the usecase for AI in writing are just for giving an initial sense of direction of how to start your train of thoughts.💭
Richard Gao
I've done some posts with ChatGPT. However, I've found that I can't access it consistently due to the website being down, so I am using GPT-3 more.
Sandeep Bansal
@richard_gao2 hmm, I've seen some similar issues, if I ask it for anything longer than a few sentences, it almost always breaks down on me with a NETWORK ERROR
Richard Gao
@sandeep_bansal Definitely, and some of the content filters are also way too strict. I've had issues trying get it to create song lyrics or write basic stories. I guess people are trying to bypass filters by asking it to write TOS breaking content in stories and songs, so they axed that feature entirely. If you're curious, I'm developing my own AI API use BLOOM (open source AI the same size as GPT-3). Can't beat OpenAI of course, but it'll be a good alternative with a less restrictive filter and cheaper. It's still WIP, but you can check it out on my twitter @TheRealEtch