Have you started working on your New Year's goals?

Harsh Vyas
6 replies
As part of my New Year goals, one objective is to become involved in multiple communities on social media platforms, engaging with people from various groups as a moderator or admin. Today marks the beginning of this journey as I take on the role of a moderator in a LinkedIn community where discussions revolve around Amazon PPC, marketing campaigns, SEO, and marketing. What are your goals, and have you started working on them?

Replies

Mighil
hoping to get through each day in relatively one piece. wish you the best in achieving your goals.
Max
That's an awesome goal, Harsh! Getting involved in multiple social media communities as a moderator/admin is a great way to expand your network and share valuable insights. As for me, I'm focusing on discovering and promoting innovative products on Product Hunt to help entrepreneurs gain visibility. It's a work in progress, but I'm excited about the journey ahead. Wishing you all the best in your new role as a LinkedIn community moderator!
Vincent Delitz
@harsh2vyas hitting the gym more regularly and still on track (let's see how long :D)
Harsh Vyas
That's fantastic, @vdelitz! Similarly to you, I also have fitness goals, but instead of going to the gym, I've been working out at home and doing exercises on my own. Recently, I've integrated a product from Product Hunt called Impakt (made by @winstonzin) into my routine. It provides personalized exercise guidance, and what sets it apart is its use of the camera feature. Unlike regular fitness apps that simply list exercises, Impakt prompts you to open the camera to ensure you're performing each exercise correctly. It detects whether your body is in the correct form, and only then does it count towards your progress. This feature is excellent because it ensures I'm doing each exercise accurately, and if not, the count doesn't increase. It adds an extra layer of precision to my workouts, and I highly recommend giving it a try!
Winston Zin
@harsh2vyas awww that’s so nice of you to say about us. And thanks much for being a part of our community!
Alban Kodra
Empowering small businesses with state contracts is crucial for fostering economic growth and diversity. To increase their access, implementing streamlined procurement processes, offering mentorship programs, and creating incentives for government agencies to engage with small enterprises can be effective strategies. This ensures a level playing field, encouraging innovation and contributing to a more resilient and vibrant business landscape https://appvalleyz.net/tricky-ca...