Have you had good success generating leads via LinkedIn Ads investment?

None
8 replies

Replies

Joe Suarez
LinkedIn Ads can be a highly effective tool for generating leads, particularly for B2B companies that are targeting specific industries, job titles, or companies. LinkedIn's targeting options allow advertisers to reach highly specific audiences based on a variety of criteria, including job title, company size, industry, LinkedIn company profile(https://www.globaldatabase.com/h...), and more. In addition to targeting options, LinkedIn Ads offer a variety of ad formats, including sponsored content, sponsored InMail, and display ads. These ad formats can be used to promote specific products or services, drive traffic to a landing page, or generate leads through lead generation forms. Studies have shown that LinkedIn Ads can be highly effective for lead generation, with conversion rates often higher than other social media platforms. However, the cost per click and cost per lead on LinkedIn can also be higher than on other platforms, so it's important to carefully monitor your ad spending and optimize your campaigns for maximum ROI. Ultimately, the effectiveness of LinkedIn Ads for lead generation will depend on a variety of factors, including your target audience, ad creative, and campaign strategy. It's important to carefully monitor your results and adjust your campaigns as needed to ensure that you are getting the best possible ROI for your ad spend.
I'm interested in this as well so commenting to stay updated :)
David Cagigas
Following this conversation to know more. In my opinion it's very expensive. Alternatively invest on organic content generation in Linkedin.
Weiru (Launching Vizard now)💜
Had some success for previous high CAC products on Linkedin but the leads generated are mostly mid-funnel & were pretty expensive. Ultimately decided it was not worth it and we paused.
Carmela Padasas
All I know it's more expensive than other platforms, also given that you can scrape emails with free tools and increase views and visits with content creation I will leave it to depend on your target audience.