Have you ever found yourself with an idea that seems to consume your mind, take up mental space?

Swapnil
3 replies
A recent observation triggered a series of reflections. A sudden obsession focused on enhancing Organizational Culture and collaboration. It is a challenging area, so I've penned a blog post to gauge the online community's perspective. I invite you to contribute your thoughts: https://medium.com/@swapcy/cultu...

Replies

Gina Mae Lee
Oh, for sure. It's like a song stuck in your head but for your brain's CPU. Sometimes gotta do a brain dump—write it all down, sketch it out, whatever.
Igor Lysenko
This happens to me when I need to solve a problem.
André J
Launching soon!
This seems like the strategy approach to improve organisational collaboration. It never works. Culture is always more efficient, even if it's expensive. Every billion dollar company has tried these "foster team collaboration schemes". They are brilliant, brilliantly complex and just end up wasting everyones time, becoming prisons instead of liberators. Culture is simple, just make work awesome. Ping pong tables, endless perks, near zero constraints, just awesome people doing awesome things, happy days.