Has anyone had good success with Quora or Reddit? What sort of results did you see?

Sanket Goyal
16 replies
Hey everyone, I'm considering doing some Quora and Reddit launches/SEO for my startup SayData and keen to see if anyone here has had much success with either of them :) As in, what sort of results did you see? Love any information or articles to point me to as well :) Thanks :)

Replies

Chaimae Sakhi
Personally, It was not the case; I struggled to post content on Reddit because It would get banned, and on Quora, not so much luck as well! But my case was different I suppose, it was to get Beta testers for our new product!
Drew_Quinn
same here, curious about it as well
Reddit takes a lot of prep and you have to very much understand the platform. You have to post in a way that doesn't seem like you are shilling your company - its tough I haven't had much success, but I know a bunch of people do have success doing it sooo
Jake Harrison
I recommend you can try the some saas tool to find specific subreddits and even posts related your target users
Luc Fernandez
Reddit is a powerful acquisition channel but it is very difficult to make it work. I read a very good article on this subject by @marclou that I recommend to you. https://marclou.beehiiv.com/p/ho... I hope it helps :)
Rohan Chaubey
I run a huge community on Reddit; its called r/GrowthHacking :)
Karen Lawson
I advise you to try using certain saas tools to locate particular subreddits and even content associated with your target users.
Sagar Patel
Honestly it depends. Since most communities don’t allow self promotion, using paid ads might be the only way to promote your product!
Gloria Howard
To identify certain Reddit subreddits and even posts pertinent to your target consumers, I advise you to try using several SaaS tools.
Rosemarie Wallace
I've had success on both Quora and Reddit, finding valuable information and engaging discussions. However, it varies by individual goals. Some users have achieved success, while others face challenges like trolling. To succeed, be authentic and engage in relevant communities.
Arnold Ortiz
Yes, I was successful on Reddit and Quora, where I made contacts and learned insightful things. My networking and expertise were improved.
Bala Balasubramaniam
Not much, we only generated 1 demo from reddit. And we have not been able to generate much from Quora as well.