Has anyone ever experimented with a price plan to try an app for $1?

Borja Soler
6 replies
Instead of having a free trial, we are going to test to ask for 1€ for our app videotok.app

Replies

Swayam
That's actually a very interesting approach, sounds amazing!
Marianna
Hi Borja! Personally I have not. This depends on the product you would like to launch. Overall as there are 4 pricing strategies: Free, Freemium, Paid & Paymium. My criterio when choosing a pricing strategy would be: 1)if I already have audience that would download the app or if I am creating demand for 0 followers 2) if this product is unique or similar to other apps 3) will it include specific features
Velusamy Subramaniam
In our case, we are offering the free trial and to avoid the free plan we have launched the 10$ for 10 agents. This works well. 1000+ customers adapted the plan. https://www.bolddesk.com/pricing (for your reference)
We’re planning our first PH launch next week with a $1.99 coupon offer for Lifetime access.
Borja Soler
@ambiencelife interesting, why so cheap? what is the product about?
@solerbor our app is based on Life Coaching principles and offers tools and resources to help build self-empowering thoughts and focus in order to increase success, happiness, health, and overall well-being. Regarding price, the thought is to generate some momentum and also create a foundation of members to help test the app and provide feedback. Additionally, we want to make it accessible for more people.