Has AI played a significant role in shaping your product development or marketing strategies?

Vlad Zivkovic
22 replies
Product Hunters, how big has the AI impact been on your projects?

Replies

Daria
To be honest, not yet. But it's great for creating content plans
Vladislavs Sprengels
Definitely yes! I use ChatGPT all the time to do boring task like for example sorting keywords for Ad campaigns. šŸ˜©
Renat Abyasov
Our product is based on artificial intelligence. AI has played an important role in the development of our product. But we have not focused on it in our marketing strategy. We mention it, but we talk more about the quality of our product.
Sonu
Yea, AI changed the Air Travel Industry and made it more hassle-free.
Sonu
@vladimir_zivkovic Hey, thank you for your eagerness to know! FlyFi Emi is indeed the ultimate travel companion that can assist you at every step of your air travel journey. From live flight tracking to airport peak hour updates, weather information, location details, and much more, FlyFi Emi ensures a seamless and stress-free travel experience. Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with. Safe travels!
Stanislav Musatov
Yes! Our customers can even use some AI features integrated in our product
Yes and no. I think we are trying to build Klu to stand and have value without AI, but at the same time, bringing AI into the picture brings so much value too. I guess, as much as it's risky, you have to find the right balance.
Vlad Zivkovic
@sandradjajic 100% agree, that's actually very good strategy, making Klu stand out without Ai at this moment, but keeping AI in the picture for potential developments.
Stephanie Henderson
Definitely! AI has been a game changer. For product development, it's all about personalization and user experience. AI helps us understand user behavior and adapt the product to fit their needs.
Hashnimo
Hell yeah, I suck at coding so ChatGPT definitely helps.
Yes! I use ChatGPT almost daily.
Francisco UmpiƩrrez
It's a great assistant for me but not really changed strategies
Rachel Zhou
Yeah. But we only use it to generate some primary content. We still need to process what AI has produced.
Rituparna Ghosh
Yes, AI has played a significant role in shaping our product development and marketing strategies, enabling us to create an intuitive no-code data integration platform, leverage real-time analytics, and ensure compliance with healthcare data management regulations. Experience the benefits of AI-powered eZintegrationsā„¢ for seamless data integration across cloud platforms.
Stephanie
AI has helped my productivity without the need to read all the articles at once. However, I always make sure it's accurate before incorporating it into my work.
smarthousestech
Yes and no. I think we are trying to build Klu to stand and have value without AI, but at the same time, bringing AI into the picture brings so much value too. I guess, as much as it's risky, you have to find the right balance. Home technology
Richard Maxwell
We used AI integration to create a new learning experience for our customers (on elevenamped.com). LLMs are a great tool to integrate into learning. We used chatgpt to help build the product too - I used it everyday and it has really accelerated our product development.