Happy Friday! What are your weekend plans?

Apostolos Toptsis
11 replies

Replies

Joseph D Garner
WAnt to take some rest
Anastasia Klyykina
Investing into self-development ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ
Apostolos Toptsis
@anastasia_klyykina what do you do to work on self-development?
Anastasia Klyykina
@apostolos_toptsis Well, that's really a lot, but the most important is working on discipline, so I refuse some of the outgoing plans, and hit the library instead (to focus on study or work). In fact I have a whole list of things I need to do, planned almost by minute, and it helps to keep myself on track. Sports and reading are also very important part of my self-development.
jon poppins
Time to turn weekened mode on.....
Xavier JJ
Grind all day, enjoy every second of it!
Andrei Ciulinaru
I'm going to learn some Django development and polish my Python skills while trying to build a website in 2 days. For any infrastructure-related tips or questions, hit me up, I'm looking to connect with wise-minded people.
Gurkaran Singh
Hey Product Hunt community, Happy Friday everyone! As for me, Gurkaran Singh, I'll be diving deep into some data science projects and tinkering with embedded programming this weekend. Tech's my jam, so whether it's coding or circuits, I'm all in. What about you all? Any exciting tech projects or startup ventures on the agenda for the weekend? Let's make it a productive and innovative weekend ahead! Cheers, Gurkaran Singh
Apostolos Toptsis
@darcy_andrews What do you do to prep for a launch?