Guide: 5 acquisition channels Solopreneurs need (based on growing from 0 to $50K in 10 months)

Sveta Bay
51 replies
Hey Product Hunters πŸ‘‹ In 10 months, we grew MakerBox from 0 to $50K. There are no secrets, but only choosing the right acquisition channels. We decided to share our knowledge with a simple free guide, that covers: β€” Product Hunt Launch β€” Audience Building on Twitter β€” Cold Outreach β€” SEO β€” Paid Ads What's inside: β€” Easy-to-understand description, good/bad fit, best practices, mistakes, examples & useful materials, and a checklist πŸ”₯ You can get it for free 😊 https://makerbox.ck.page/acquisi...

Replies

Kapil Gadhire
Thats an amazing growth story Sveta! @basv Downloading the playbook. Thanks
Avijit Roy
Following your journey, great work!
Zain Sheikh
I have been following your content since your first post on Twitter goes viral. Happy to see you grow. Learning alot and taking some practical motivation that soon, we will get there too. And I think all it takes is consistency.
Tornike Phkhovelishvili
Hey! Thanks for sharing the guide! You mentioned 'Monitoring traction to spot the competitors buying bots & report them'. Can you explain more how this works exactly?
Sveta Bay
@tornike_phkhovelishvili Thank you, Tornike! Yep, for sure. Sometimes there're suspicious votes spikes (too many of them during a short period of time). Also, you can check comments and upvoters: if they have bot-like names and a "balloon account", then it's the right sign of bots. As soon as you notice it, you can report in chat about smth suspicious. Product Hunt support is always there to help with it 😊
Mehdi Rifai
Thank you for sharing Sveta! As usual it's great and useful content πŸ™Œ
David Cagigas
Looks interesting! Will definitely check it out!
Chad Lynch
In keeping up with your adventures, you've done an excellent job. because it's in tune with what consumers want.
Oleksandr Sendziuk
Cool 😎 Thanks for sharing insights.
Karthik Tatikonda
Got the guide πŸ•ΊπŸΌ
S.N.Dineshan
Thank you for sharing your insights
Anastasia Reich
Thanks, Sveta! I really like your tool box, bought the newsletter air table yesterday
Aditi Shah
Looks promising!
Charles Forster
This is awesome, can't wait to dive in!
Hossein Yazdi
Thanks for sharing the guide! Just went through it, it's really helpful. How much time do you spend on Twitter for both your personal & product accounts?
Sveta Bay
@hosseinyazdi thank you, Hossein 😊 I have only personal account, now it takes around 30-40 mins daily. But when I was just starting, it took around 2 hours
Rofy Okyere-Forson
Nice one! Thanks for sharing, Sveta!
Weiru (Launching Vizard now)πŸ’œ
thanks for sharing. thoroughly enjoyed many of the resources you previously shared too!
Peyt Spencer Dewar
Downloaded with the quickness thnx sveta πŸ™Œ
Adham Dannaway
Thanks for sharing πŸ™‚