Global or Local? What market do you target?

Oleg Eltsov
90 replies
Are you planning to build a global player or maybe a local leader? Share which market is most important to you!

Replies

Bibhu Panda
We are planning to go global. Finding good opportunity.
Piotr Obidowski
My app is targeted globally, but I am not dreaming of having large company with lots of employees. I would prefer to stay small and focus on my customers.
Judith Amarachi 💙
That's interesting, @pobidowski Customer satisfaction should come first.
Viktoriia Namozova
@pobidowski That's great! I share the same goal. Focusing on customers can help make your company a success, even with a small team. Best of luck! 👍
Relja Denic
Global, we don't even promote localy.
Relja Denic
Yeah, agree with you
Steve Lou
Global first, then localizing where it's needed :)
Prem Saini
We aim for a global market because the value and significance of our product transcends regional boundaries. We can tap into varied customer viewpoints and uncover a wider user base by becoming global, stimulating innovation and growth.
Drew_Quinn
globally is always better
Matt Kealey
My product is targeted globally. I have small pockets of marketing that targets local agencies in my city but I target globally. On-Demand solutions should always target globally.
We target to Global.
Deluar Hosain
Soon we are launching our CRM. It should be global or local?
Oleg Eltsov
@deluar_001 it depends on your target. I think that both variants are great.
Anna Kasumova
Local + local + local = Global :)
Vova Makstakov
Global is the best way.
Mila Bronshtein
Be Global is much better!
Nick Anisimov
I see that everyone wants to be global. We at FirstHR are also launching into the global market, but if we see a strong bias towards one specific country, we will most likely focus on working with it. There is nothing wrong with being a local leader and then taking over the world. What do you think?
Kayode Odeleye
Quite tricky, startups need to start small but have broad ambitions. We started with a narrow local use case and expanded gradually
Jeorge
Global, as it's always exciting to dive into new markets and reach a larger customer base. But it also comes with challenges such as understanding different cultures, adapting to local regulations, and finding the right distribution channels, while focusing on a local market allows you to deeply understand your customers' needs and build strong relationships. It can also be an advantage when it comes to managing logistics and offering personalized customer support. But the reason #1 why I prefer go global - there's no limitations of growth potential.
Shivam Garg
Soon we are launching our platform Feedspace, a platform to curate text and video feedback, reviews, assignments, and more in one place. It's hassle-free to integrate and onboard, simplifying feedback management. The interactive dashboard aids in insightful feedback analysis. What do you think it should be global or local?