Get a Sneak Peek of my Upcoming Product! 😎

charles shiro
31 replies
Hey everyone, I'm excited to share with you a sneak peek of my upcoming product! 👀 It's a plugin that summarizes Google search results and YouTube videos, helping you filter information more quickly and easily. 🚀 I've been working hard on this project, and I think it's going to be a game-changer for anyone who wants to save time and stay informed. Plus, it's completely free to use and ad-free, so you can have a seamless user experience. 😍 If you're interested in learning more and getting early access to the product, drop a comment below or send me a message. I'd love to hear your feedback and have you be a part of this exciting journey! 👊

Replies

Anna Decroix
sounds interesting! please do share the info:)
Zeng
What a nice product!🤩 I would love to try it out.
Hello_Joy
Awesome! filtering information is such a hassle for me.
charles shiro
@sartaj_aziz_lone I will be more capable to do a good product! I also hope to get your advice and comments!
Jeffery Jin
Already use it everyday! 😜
Vadim Voronovskiy
It can be extremely useful! I would like to learn more. Btw, what do you think about having a text ama with our community? We experimenting with such text AMAs directly on our platform. Will be cool to have a chat) lmk.
charles shiro
@vadim_voronovskiy1 If you can, how about joining us in the discord to communicate? https://discord.gg/JEJExVuWVM
Vadim Voronovskiy
@charles_ Sorry, was busy. I am already on your server. Tag me when you have time and we can discuss AMA!
Doğukan Tezcan
I would really like to experience the product!
S.N.Dineshan
Seems interesting have created coming soon page
Emily Matick
This seems like it would save a ton of time, looking forward to your release charles!
LisaKim
This sounds pretty interesting, I would love to support! Is there a Coming Soon page?