From a business perspective, in which social network are followers most valuable?

Alexey Anshakov
5 replies

Replies

Alexey Anshakov
I ask experts to share their opinion on which social network generates the highest ROI in terms of profit for small businesses when it comes to followers.
Prem Saini
For B2B and professional networking, LinkedIn frequently has the most valued followers, although Instagram and Facebook are important for consumer-focused enterprises. It is determined by the target audience and industry.
Jessica Bank
@prem_saini1 I have found that in the healthcare industry we use Linked in for B2B, facebook and instagram is mainly for patients.
For some businesses Instagram and Tiktok are crucial. Others focus on LinkedIn and Twitter, and this is our case since most of our target audience is there:)
Salar Davari
LinkedIn is more business-oriented and I think the majority of its users are into business one way or another. That's why it is preferred from a business standpoint. Yet, I'd like to stress that with some businesses, other platforms such as Instagram or Facebook are better.