Friday!!! What are your plans for the last working day?

Darya Antonyuk
50 replies
I'm going to analyze the copy and design for our PH launch and start preparing the video of the product!

Replies

Chaimae Sakhi
Preparing our product hunt launch scheduled for next week 😀 Check it out: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Prema Toppo
To list our product on different platforms.
Darya Antonyuk
@prema_toppo that's useful! what platforms do you have in mind?
Prema Toppo
@darya_antonyuk We have a platform to collect video and text testimonials, reviews and many more use cases using links or through QR codes or you can embed them on your website.
It's been a long week and the workload is still big so I'm gonna jump into jacuzzi, crab a beer and do the last two hours from there :D
Yannick
I'll try to finish my open source package. Then, back to improve my product! Good luck for your launch.
Darya Antonyuk
@mho22 that's awesome! good luck with that! We're not launching yet :) planning to release our AI-powered email builder on November 7
Mathis Vella
Launching my product on PH! Mystoria 🥳
Drew_Quinn
we running our Lifetime Deal of WhatsApp CRM
Kat Pim
Nothing. Just the same routine.
Isha S
It is a working weekend, launch coming next week - https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Jeremiah Poisson
Continue to work on implementing the final features for my official 2.0 launch in January!
Jake Harrison
Post 3 tweets and daily reply on the product hunt communities
Mansi Trivedi
Finishing touches to the week's work and try to be a bit relaxed on the weekend this time. ✌🏻 Are you launching anytime soon??
Igor Lysenko
My plans are to complete a couple of tasks with the product and eat delicious food.
Darya Antonyuk
@ixord niceeeee! what are your top dishes this Friday?)
attending an agile workshop
Ula Thefoo
Try to complete what I couldn't over the week days =P
finish designing our new website and reeeest!!!
Vivek Sharma
I'm planning to finish up any work and prepare for a relaxing break. Just waiting for it to end!!!
Bryan Van Horn
Preparing to launch next Tuesday! Would love for you to check it out!
KC Onrade
try to chill a bit 'cause I had a busy week
Ayoub Mouhachtt
Start building a waiting list for my project.
RK Lokesh
To make it a last forever. Get rich.