Freelancers will you use a platform that enables you to work together on common projects?

vyshag
1 reply
We are building a platform that enables freelancers to form organization on the blockchain and offer end to end services . with our product freelancers can form entities(co-ops) that can be plugged in by any businesses to their organizational structure . this will bypass the need of agencies who take a huge commission from the freelancers earning. suppose a business needs a full scale marketing campaign they can just hire an entity that will do this on a contract basis . all transactions and securities are backed by smart contracts. would love to hear feedback about our product :)

Replies

Claus
Hey everyone! As a freelancer myself, I can totally relate to the struggles of dealing with agencies eating away at our hard-earned earnings. Vyshag, kudos to you for coming up with such a brilliant idea! I'm genuinely impressed by your vision of freelancers collaborating on common projects through blockchain-based co-ops. It sounds like a game-changer for the freelance community. The concept of forming entities that seamlessly integrate into businesses' organizational structures is mind-blowing. Not only will it allow us freelancers to work more collaboratively and efficiently, but it also provides a secure and transparent environment through smart contracts. I can already envision a future where freelancers thrive without middlemen taking hefty commissions. I know exactly what I'm talking about, because recently I've been working on a project that included smart contract technology, this project Andersen's Fundraising Product: How It Rewrites the Rules of Success? - this is my pride, what do you think? I've been working on this with my team for a long time. Personally, I'm eager to see how this platform develops. It could revolutionize the way we work as freelancers, enabling us to offer end-to-end services without limitations. Vyshag, keep up the fantastic work and don't hesitate to ask for feedback – we're all here to support each other!