Framer vs Webflow?

INDHU
29 replies
Which would you choose for your business website?

Replies

Nemanja Nikolic
Webflow :) one bas thing: ton of different pricing packages
Hossein Yazdi
@nemanja_nikolic Great point Nemanja! Btw, just followed BabyRecords launch! It sounds very helpful for parents. If you're interested, also do not miss out on our launch! It's a hand-curated collection of 1600+ highly useful tools. You can follow it here: producthunt.com/products/webcurate
INDHU
@nemanja_nikolic I agree. I don't like that Framer is very similar to Webflow prices and doesn't offer more options.
INDHU
@nemanja_nikolic I do too. Funny enough, I thought Framer would be less expensive. It's almost as if Framer is trying to be a competitor of Webflow. But I just don't think Framer has the ability to do that just yet and it's not as powerful as Webflow is.
Hossein Yazdi
Both are good, however, I dislike one thing very much in Framer and that is the inability to export websites as HTML, and CSS. Therefore I'd choose Webflow
INDHU
@hosseinyazdi I see. When I began to explore Framer more, it seems Framer is more for designers and Webflow is for Devs.
Gurkaran Singh
As someone deeply involved in technology, I understand the dilemma of choosing between Framer and Webflow for a business website. Both offer unique features and capabilities, so it ultimately depends on your specific needs and preferences. Maybe give both a spin and see which one sparks joy for your project! 💻🚀
André J
Launching soon!
all you need is Cursor.so just tell it how you want your website to be. And maybe some prototyping in v0.dev
André J
Launching soon!
@indhuco The problem with No-code platforms like framer and web flow is that they are easy to start, but hard to edit when websites become more complex. With cursor your website is easy to setup, and easy to maintain.
Adejoke Yinka
I am going with Framer
Lee
Webflow
Ricardo Batista
Astro + React :) Free and unlimitedly flexible.
Milli Sen
Webflow has more features compared to Framer.