Founders what tools do you use to validate your idea?

Aidarous
8 replies
There are a lot of tools and techniques out there that individuals use to validate their idea. What is your preferred tool or/and method? Why?

Replies

Jameson Campbell
Great question! Here's a great tweet from a fellow indie hacker on this very topic: https://twitter.com/sveta_bay/st...
Tej Garikapati
landing page with a pay in advance and waitlist plus facebook ads ($20 budget for 5 days) The best method, I have found to validate a idea
Aidarous
@tej_sai amazing advice thank you for sharing. What is the conversation rate for the Facebook at at the cost you mentioned?
Tej Garikapati
@aidarousheikh Really depends on the niche, but I would say the idea is validated after atleast 30 signups on that budget
Carter Michael
Honestly like, people. Just releasing them. Also "founder" is a big word for me so take that with a grain of salt.
Boris N
When it comes to validating ideas, different founders have their preferred tools and methods. Personally, I find AI tools like Checkmyidea-ia beneficial for evaluating market potential and competition. Additionally, Validatorai automates feedback analysis, saving time and providing valuable insights. However, it's important to combine these tools with methods like customer interviews or surveys to gather qualitative feedback. The key is to use a mix of AI-driven analysis and direct customer interactions to ensure a comprehensive validation process.