Founder-friendly alternative to DocSend

Iuliia Shnai
11 replies
Hi Product Hunt community I would love to introduce to you Papermark.io we are building. It is a document sharing platform to turn your documents into links. DocSend, founded in the early 2010s have been acquired already and just don't innovate anymore. Their main priority is enterprise clients. As founder and developer myself I always felt that our needs are not being served. I struggled to get actionable insights when sending pitch decks to investors or sales proposals to customers. I am missing the flexibility and integrations with our existing applications and tech stack. That’s why we are building www.papermark.io Which - has free plan - open-source - fully custom plan Founders what do you think?

Replies

Rads
This sounds interesting. I will give it a try 👀
Khagani Bayramov
I had the chance to look into it a little and marked for the future use. You have done a nice work!
AmazingSylvia
Good point, good luck to your future launch.
Joe Pacal
Literally incredible to see you building, and building, and building, @iuliia_shnai
Mary Robido
Congrats on your launch @iuliia_shnai. Can this be applied every time we send a strategy proposal to a client, or is it specifically designed for sharing pitch decks with founders?
Iuliia Shnai
@mary_saas Yes of course. Than you can track each page of proposal, if they open it or not. And capture email on entrance wir you want. I am discovering different use cases more at the moment
Iuliia Shnai
@mary_saas No limits at the moment. Also you can create many different links to the same document for example. Add your domain, from which you want to send, it can be the subdomain of your main website and create links for different customers with different names in link
Jason Holder
Great post! this is interesting I'm glad I've been drop here. Good Luck with the upcoming update.